MCS Regional Meetings
Important Information for the Entire Leadership Team…
Superintendents and Trustees:
MCS’s New Partnerships on School Expansion
Including both the Pre-Construction and Construction Phases
Business Managers and Food Service Directors:
The New MCS State-Wide Food Bid
How to insure your school is included in the new discounted pricing.
Once again this fall, MCS will be hosting Lite-Dinner Regional Meetings Across the State. These small-group meetings are open to all Superintendents, Trustees, Business Managers, Food Service Directors and Head Custodians
- The New MCS Food Bid will SAVE Montana Schools Thousands….critical information for both the District Business Manager and the Food Service Director
- New Partnerships Designed to Help Member Schools with Expansion
- (both pre-construction and Construction Phases)
- New Regional and National AEPA Contracts available to Montana Schools.
- MCS’s “Top Ten” List of our very best vendors and their special deals
Regional Meeting Sites/Dates:
GLASGOW – Tuesday, August 17th – 6:00 p.m.*
MILES CITY- Wednesday, August 18th – 6:00 p.m.*
BILLINGS – Thursday, August 19th – 6:00 p.m.*
CONRAD – Thursday, August 12th – 6:00 p.m.*
GREAT FALLS – Wednesday, August 11th – 6:00 p.m.*
KALISPELL – Wednesday, August 25th – 6:00 p.m.**
MISSOULA – Thursday August 26th – 6:00 p.m.**
*…Registration Deadline – Friday, August 6th,2021
**…Registration Deadline – Friday, August 13th,2021
MCS’s Partnership with QuEst
QuEst Services Corporation is a full service, Preconstruction & Construction Management firm, specializing in assisting School Districts in Montana as your Owner’s Construction Representative (OCR). QuEst assists in all phases of Capital Project Planning from Pre-Bond Strategy, Concept Design, Budgets and Estimates to development of a Care & Maintenance Plan for your entire facility. Some of the services that QuEst provides are listed below:
- PRE-BOND STRATEGIES
- Conceptual Project Budgeting & Planning
- Construction Means and Methods Consulting
- Solicitation of Design Services
- Preconstruction Planning & Scheduling
- Value Analysis of Project Budgets to Maximize Scope
- Design Management
- Cost Controls before, during & post Construction
- Local Community Outreach of Potential Bidders
- Schedule Management Services
- Development of Current Facility Maintenance Plans
Contact the MCS Office for more details on this new partnership!
MCS Online Ordering Links
MCS’s Updated Directory of Products and Services
<<<Click on “MCS Vendor Contact Info”
Key Vendor-Partners … During These Challenging Times!
Here’s a quick list of the vendor partners that have “gone the extra mile” for our schools during the past eighteen months….
These experts are ready to take your calls and help in any way possible:
Food Services – US Foods
A huge thanks to US Foods (formerly FSA) for really stepping up and immediately providing our schools with a wide variety of new products designed to meet our schools’ needs as they provide packaged meals.
Contact: Tammie Claassen 406-238-7854
Cleaning and Sanitation Supplies – Encompass Supply and Quill
Both Quill and Encompass Supply have been able to supply our schools with hard-to-find cleaning and sanitation supplies during the pandemic.
Contact: Rodney Kneeshaw 406-756-5900
Contact: Sarah Sherman 847-876-4318
Technology and Computers – CDWG and Fisher’s Technology
As schools have moved to delivering instruction and communicating with students and parents in an online format both CDWG and Fisher’s Technology has provided exceptional service with IT and computer supplies:
Contact: Morgan Brubaker 866-809-9888
Contact: Amanda Byrne 406-564-1324
At-Home Supplies – School Specialty
With most instruction now taking place off-campus, School Specialty’s At-Home Learning supplies are proving invaluable during this crisis.
Contact: Curt Nix 360-756-5648
Be sure to mention “MCS” when contacting these specialists to receive our pricing discounts and expedited service.
Food Services Program
The MCS Food Services Program is now the largest provider of products and services specifically designed for schools across the great State of Montana! If your school is still not a member of MCS, we encourage you to give us a call and get a quote on how much your school could be saving through our program.
Benefits of the MCS Purchasing Program
- Volume counts! The combined purchasing power of MCS working with 25 other states and serving over 27 million students creates substantial discounts on products and services.
- Convenient ordering! Purchase directly from the companies and order only what you need when you need it.
- Favorite brands—excellent quality! You’ll find your favorite brands all at lower prices. Quality is guaranteed, as every product in the program meets strict content and pricing criteria.
- Satisfies bid requirements!