Click here to sign up for MCS news and alerts
Wyoming Joins the MCS Food Program
This past year, MCS conducted a new food services RFP; MCS awarded and initiated a new contract with Food Services of America that has saved our schools thousands. Over the summer, our sister cooperative NEW BOCES serving Wyoming approached MCS and requested that their state be permitted to “piggyback” on our contract in providing the opportunity for schools across Wyoming to also receive these dramatic savings. MCS is pleased to announce that our state Board of Directors recently approved this request, and now MCS will have even more “purchasing power” in negotiating prices for food products and services across our two-state region!
Fall Regional Meetings – Updated Information from MCS
Once again MCS, will be participating in a series of fall regional meetings across Montana to provide the latest information for schools on ways to use our cooperative to save your district’s precious resources on high-end, superior quality products and services.
- How to Maximize Saving for your School Using MCS’s National Contracts
- New Strategies for Effective Procurement and Purchasing
- Review of the New Products and Services
Watch for the MTSBA “Back-to-School Primer Regional Meetings at various locations across the state.
MCS Food Services Program
Kick Off 2017-18 Savings for MT Schools!
The MCS Food Services Program is now the largest provider of products and services specifically designed for schools across the great State of Montana! Now, Wyoming has approached MCS and will be joining the program. If your school is still not a member of MCS, we encourage you to give us a call and get a quote on how much your school could be saving through our program.
Teaching Books (www.teachingbooks.com)
This past year, MCS featured the work of Nick Glass and his award winning program Teaching Books. We continue to be very interested in organizing a group of Montana schools that would be interested in a state-wide license of this great resource. If your school would be interested in district-wide access to Teaching Books, please call or email MCS as we are trying to organize “one last effort” to make this program available to schools across Montana.
MCEL 2017 – Billings!
MCS Presentations and Information:
- Effective Purchasing and Procurement for Montana School Leaders
- MCS Vendor Partner Presentations
MCS will be hosting a number of our AEPA vendor partners at our MCEL booth. From copiers-to-roofing this will be an excellent time to get more information on the thousands of products and services available through MCS.
Benefits of the MCS Purchasing Program
- Volume counts! The combined purchasing power of MCS working with 25 other states and serving over 27 million students creates substantial discounts on products and services.
- Convenient ordering! Purchase directly from the companies and order only what you need when you need it.
- Favorite brands—excellent quality! You’ll find your favorite brands all at lower prices. Quality is guaranteed, as every product in the program meets strict content and pricing criteria.
- Satisfies bid requirements!