Click here to sign up for MCS news and alerts
Expanded Purchasing Options for Montana Schools in 2019!
New Vendor Contracts Signed and Dozens of Current Contracts Expanded
Recently our consortium of 27 states (AEPA) met to approve new contracts and expand dozens of current vendor agreements in preparation for 2019. To view the full list click on “Vendor Contact Info”
Ordering with MCS:
- Use our traditional Vendor List and contact the company directly via email, phone or their own website. Be sure to specifically request your MCS Member Discount! The most recent vendor list is always available as a PDF File to the left….“MCS Vendor Contact Info”
- Use our new Marketplace. Order online with many of our MCS vendors where you can instantly see and compare products and pricing. Place your orders with your district’s p-card, credit card or purchase order.
The MCS Marketplace allows participating member school districts to access MCS contracts through an online shopping environment that integrates many suppliers into a single marketplace. Marketplace users can make their online purchases using a p-card, credit card, or purchase order. The site provides participants with quick visibility into products and pricing so that they can easily identify if the MCS contracts cover the products they are looking for and what the prices for those products are.
CLICK HERE to Register OR to Sign-In and use the MCS Marketplace
CLICK HERE for a short 5-minute introduction to the MCS Marketplace
NEW – CLICK HERE for video, “From Sign-up to Placing your First Order”
A step-by-step short video guide – (13 minutes)
CLICK HERE to View the Instructional Webinar on Using the Marketplace
MCS Food Services Program
The MCS Food Services Program is now the largest provider of products and services specifically designed for schools across the great State of Montana! If your school is still not a member of MCS, we encourage you to give us a call and get a quote on how much your school could be saving through our program.
Benefits of the MCS Purchasing Program
- Volume counts! The combined purchasing power of MCS working with 25 other states and serving over 27 million students creates substantial discounts on products and services.
- Convenient ordering! Purchase directly from the companies and order only what you need when you need it.
- Favorite brands—excellent quality! You’ll find your favorite brands all at lower prices. Quality is guaranteed, as every product in the program meets strict content and pricing criteria.
- Satisfies bid requirements!