NEW!!! – MCS Online Ordering Links
MCS Fall 2019 Regional Meetings
Click Here to Register
One again this fall MCS will be hosting Lite-Dinner Regional Meetings Across the State:
- Latest News on the FSA/US Foods acquisition – changes to Montana’s Food Distribution System.
- Recent Changes to the MCS Online Ordering System
- New Regional and National AEPA Contracts available to Montana Schools.
- MCS’s “Top Ten” List of our very best deals that could save your district thousands!
Regional Meeting Sites/Dates:
GLASGOW – Tuesday, August 27th – 6:00 p.m.*
MILES CITY- Wednesday, August 28th – 6:00 p.m.*
BILLINGS – Thursday, August 29 – 6:00 p.m.*
CONRAD – Tuesday, September 3rd – 6:00 p.m.*
GREAT FALLS – Wednesday, September 4th – 6:00 p.m.*
KALISPELL – Tuesday, September 10th – 6:00 p.m.**
MISSOULA – Wednesday, September 11th – 6:00 p.m.**
*…Registration Deadline – Friday, August 23, 2019
**…Registration Deadline – Friday, September 6, 2019
BOZEMAN – Sunday, September 22nd – 5:00 p.m. – Pre-Conference Reception at Fall MASS
All MCS Members invited to a “follow-up” after the MASS Reception starting at 6:30 p.m.
This follow-up session will feature a lite-dinner and detailed discussion of recent MCS developments
Register Online at: www.mtcoop.org
Notice to Bidders
Sealed Bids will be received by the Association of Educational Purchasing Agencies (AEPA) on behalf of its Member Agencies including Montana Cooperative Services (MCS) until:
1:30 p.m. EST, Monday, September 16, 2019
For Bids: 020-A Natural and Synthetic Surfaces for Sport Fields, Tracks, Courts, Playground and Landscaping Applications, 020-B Carpet & Resilient Flooring, 020-C Digital Resources & Instructional Materials, 020-D Facility Management Software, 020-E Lawn & Groundskeeping Equipment, Supplies & Services, 020-F Digital Display Solutions, and 020-G Vehicles – Cars, SUVs, Crossovers, Light Duty Trucks, Vans, Police and Public Safety.
All bids shall be submitted online via Public Purchase by the due date and time listed above. Note that Bidders must be able to provide their proposed products and services in up to 28 states including Montana.
AEPA/MCS bid documents can be downloaded after registering, at no cost, on Public Purchase at www.publicpurchase.com. AEPA and MCS reserve the right to reject any or all bids in whole or in part; to waive any formalities or irregularities in any bids, and to accept the bids, which in its discretion, within state law, are for the best interest of any of the AEPA Member Agencies and/or their Participating Entities. Bids will be opened and an opening record will be posted to Public Purchase. Bids will be publicly opened at 1:30 PM EST on September 16, 2019, at Oakland Schools, 2111 Pontiac Lake Road, Waterford, MI 48328.
MCS Food Services Program
The MCS Food Services Program is now the largest provider of products and services specifically designed for schools across the great State of Montana! If your school is still not a member of MCS, we encourage you to give us a call and get a quote on how much your school could be saving through our program.
Benefits of the MCS Purchasing Program
- Volume counts! The combined purchasing power of MCS working with 25 other states and serving over 27 million students creates substantial discounts on products and services.
- Convenient ordering! Purchase directly from the companies and order only what you need when you need it.
- Favorite brands—excellent quality! You’ll find your favorite brands all at lower prices. Quality is guaranteed, as every product in the program meets strict content and pricing criteria.
- Satisfies bid requirements!