The MCS Food Services Program:
Report a Concern: US Foods
(Our Current MCS Food Services Vendor)
Using US Foods’ Online Ordering System
Announcing a New MCS Partnership!
School Expansion and Construction Services
MCS is excited to announce a new partnership to assist Montana schools considering possible expansion and construction. The goal of the program is to bring together Architects that specialize in school construction, school construction supervision experts and our MCS vendors that provide a wide variety of the products and services that schools purchase during any construction project.
In many instances Montana Schools are faced with the daunting task of starting to consider expansion and possible construction with limited revenue available to start the process. MCS’s new partners have committed to helping schools in this “limited up-front revenue available” situation.
A great way to consider expansion and construction in your district!…..Architects, Construction Experts and MCS Products and Services that satisfy all Montana Bid Requirements and backed by our 29-State AEPA/MCS Consortium….all coming together in support of Montana schools!
COLLABORATIVE DESIGN ARCHITECTS
Architectural Pre-Bond Services
- If your school is growing or your facilities are aging, pre-bond services can help you outline the next steps.
- Architectural Pre-Bond services help districts:
Understand facility needs
Understand community growth patterns
Outline future facility plans and master plans
Estimate construction costs and bond tax impacts
Present information to voters and answer questions
Recent Projects: Roundup High School, Lockwood High School
Contact: Nick Pancheau, firstname.lastname@example.org, 406.248.3443
QuEst SERVICES CORPORATION
A full service, Preconstruction & Construction Management firm, specializing in assisting School Districts in Montana as your Owner’s Construction Representative (OCR). QuEst assists in all phases of Capital Project Planning from Pre-Bond Strategy, Concept Design, Budgets and Estimates to development of a Care & Maintenance Plan for your entire facility. Some of the services that QuEst provides are listed below:
- PRE-BOND STRATEGIES
- Conceptual Project Budgeting & Planning
- Construction Means and Methods Consulting
- Solicitation of Design Services
- Preconstruction Planning & Scheduling
- Value Analysis of Project Budgets to Maximize Scope
- Design Management
- Cost Controls before, during & post Construction
- Local Community Outreach of Potential Bidders
- Schedule Management Services
- Development of Current Facility Maintenance Plans
Recent Projects: Park City, Ennis, Roundup, Lockwood Schools
Contact: Mark Qualman, email@example.com, 406.850.9357
MCS Online Ordering Links
Food Services Program
The MCS Food Services Program is now the largest provider of products and services specifically designed for schools across the great State of Montana! If your school is still not a member of MCS, we encourage you to give us a call and get a quote on how much your school could be saving through our program.
Benefits of the MCS Purchasing Program
- Volume counts! The combined purchasing power of MCS working with 25 other states and serving over 27 million students creates substantial discounts on products and services.
- Convenient ordering! Purchase directly from the companies and order only what you need when you need it.
- Favorite brands—excellent quality! You’ll find your favorite brands all at lower prices. Quality is guaranteed, as every product in the program meets strict content and pricing criteria.
- Satisfies bid requirements!